[R] changelog for MASS?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:33:05 CET 2011

Hmmm...sorry -- the only thing I can suggest is maybe striking some
sort of deal that you change when it gets however many months out of
date:  if you look here
(http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/MASS/), you can see the
last time each version of MASS was updated and by seeing what you
have, you can see about how out of date you are. In the context of
MASS, I wouldn't worry so much: it's tied to a book, not active
research, so I don't think it gets updated too often in big ways.

The other thing is to actually compare differences in the source code,
though that might be more trouble than it's worth.

Michael