[R] activate console

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Nov 16 23:29:51 CET 2011

??console  ## This you SHOULD have tried yourself!
?loadRconsole
?windows

It looks to me like you would use e.g. windows() to position and size
the graphics display and then would write a temp file and load it with
loadRconsole() to reposition the Gui window as desired.

a) This sounds clumsy
b) Probably better (but more difficult?) ways to do it with TCL/TK

So I would hope Duncan M. or someone else more knowledgeable about the
ways of Windows and windows would chime in with better alternatives.

-- Bert