[R] package installtion

Scott Raynaud scott.raynaud at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 21:11:08 CET 2011

Never mind-I fixed it.

My script is throwing the following error:

"Error in glmer(formula = modelformula, data = data, family = binomial(link = logit),  :
  Argument ‘method’ is deprecated.
Use ‘nAGQ’ to choose AGQ.  PQL is not available."

I remember hearing somewhere that PQL is no longer available on lme4 but I have AGQ specified.

Here's the line that fits my model:

(fitmodel <- lmer(modelformula,data,family=binomial(link=logit),method="AGQ"))

If I change it to nAGQ I still get an error.

Any ideas as to what's going on?