[R] Help

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:22:10 CET 2011

I'm not sure your request completely makes sense: marginal means and variances are not sufficient to give the joint distribution; even if you can be assured it is bivariate normal, you still need a correlation. Just a heads up

Michael.

PS - next time would you please use a slightly more nuanced subject line for the archive? Thanks.