[R] gsDesign

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Tue Nov 15 14:32:29 CET 2011

Hi Dongli,

Questions about usage of specific contributed packages are best directed toward the package maintainer/author first, as they are likely the best sources of information, and they don't necessarily subscribe to or keep up with the daily deluge of R-help messages.

(In this particular case, I'm quite sure the package maintainer for gsDesign doesn't keep up with R-help.)

Best,
Andy