[R] Very simple loop

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 19:47:59 CET 2011

The one included in the standard R installation -- which can be
accessed by typing help.start() at your prompt -- is quite good for
beginners (and very conveniently located). If you tell us a bit more
about yourself, we can help direct you to others as well:
specifically,

1) Prior programming experience?
2) Experience with other statistical packages?
3) Is there a specific domain you will be working in? E.g.,
biomedical, time series/financial, simulation, etc. There exist
specialized intros for many branches of stats
4) Level of statistical training: there are some books that provide an
integrated intro to statistical methods and R so if you need to brush
up your stats as well, you can do them both at once.

Best of luck and welcome to the R-world -- it's quite a fun place,

Michael