[R] Upgrade R?

Cem Girit girit at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 15:51:30 CET 2011

Hello Kevin,

	Thank you. I will delete the folder and run an application called
CCleaner (free). That will remove all the broken registry entries.

	There should be a problem free update path for R installation. As
you rightfully mentioned the R- manual is not clear about package update
issues. I received many helpful suggestions on the update path but some of
the them were contradictory in the order of steps to be taken.  I am also
using statConn (DCOM) interface for programming.  So my problems are
multifold.  I will compile the answers I received on the R version update
issue and publish them so that that the experts could put them into more
effective use.

	Sincerely,

Cem