[R] Automatic Labeling of Document Clusters

vioravis vioravis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 09:57:59 CET 2011

I am performing document clustering on a set of documents using R. I
performed hierarchical clustering using hclust and have identified the
cluster corresponding to each data point. I would like to lablel each
cluster automatically in order to identify the top keywords associated with
each cluster. This would help me in validating the clusters.

Are there any packages in R that helps us do automatic labelling of
clusters???

A few clustering labeling methods are given here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_labeling
http://erulemaking.ucsur.pitt.edu/doc/papers/dgo06-labeling.pdf

Thanks you.

Ravi