[R] issue plotting TukeyHSD

Giovanni Azua bravegag at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 01:22:47 CET 2011

Hello,

When I try to use TukeyHSD in the following way it shows the confidence interval corresponding to the last factor only.

> throughput.aov <- aov(Throughput~No_databases+Partitioning+No_middlewares+Queue_size,data=throughput)

plot(TukeyHSD(throughput.aov)) # I expected here to see the confidence intervals for all factors but see only the last.

OTOH this one works but then it is unreadable due to the long labels of combined effects in the Y-axis ticks.

> throughput.aov <- aov(Throughput~No_databases*Partitioning*No_middlewares*Queue_size,data=throughput)

TIA,
Best regards,
Giovanni