[R] How does once import a function from an imported script?

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Nov 10 08:39:05 CET 2011

TeX is not R.  You need to (manually) extract whatever R syntax is in the TeX file into an R file. Then you can use the source function to load those definitions into your working environment.

I highly recommend reading the posting guide as well. Including the R statements you run and a sample of the data you are working with to arrive at the point where you are stuck in your email is rather important to getting the most useful assistance on this mailing list.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing