[R] how to use quadrature to integrate some complicated functions

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:43:48 CET 2011

Have you tried wrapping it in a function and using integrate()? R is pretty good at handling numerical integration. If integrate() isn't good for you, can you say more as to why?

Michael