[R] Structural equation modeling in R(lavaan,sem)

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:24:35 CET 2011

Hi,

Your question is so broad as to be unanswerable, but see the help
pages for the function from both packages.  Here is how you can load
them both and then look at the help for a specific package:

require(sem)
require(lavaan)

help("sem", package = "sem")
help("sem", package = "lavaan")

If a particular aspect of their implementation or use is confusing,
feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Josh