[R] Double integration using R

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 20:56:37 CET 2011

There do exist packages for multi-variate integration in R, but sticking to base functions, what you've described should work but the inner integral will need to be vectorized before it's passes to the outer integral: Vectorize() can do this directly, but it won't be particularly fast since it's not true vectorization. Send real code if this doesn't help and we can take a look at it.

Michael