[R] Lattice plots and missing x-axis labels on second page

Evans, David G (DFG) david.evans at alaska.gov
Thu Nov 3 00:24:29 CET 2011

Hello,
I'm trying to make a lattice plot (using xyplot()). I have included a
"layout=c(3,4)" statement, giving me 12 plots per page and an
"as.table=TRUE" statement, directing the way the plots are laid out.  I
have 18 plots altogether and so 6 of them end up on the second page.
Everything looks fine for the first page, but the x-axis labels (e.g.
1993, 1994...) are all missing on the second page.  The x-axis variable
name ("Year") is there at the bottom, however.   Any help is
appreciated. Thanks.

David G. Evans
Biometrician
Division of Sport Fish