[R] Reading Data from mle into excel?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue May 31 18:27:13 CEST 2011

I did not see any code above, but you could write a simple function that does the mle fit (is this mle from the stats4 package?) then extracts the information that you want and puts it into a vector, something like:

out <- c( coef(fit), sqrt(diag(vcov(fit))), ll=logLik(fit) )

And returns the vector of the pieces that you want.  Then you can use the sapply function to run the fits and return a matrix with the coefficients, etc.  You can then use write.csv to create a csv file of the results that your advisor can open in excel (or there are several ways to transfer the contents of a matrix to excel).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org