[R] Hello!

Dennis Murphy djmuser at gmail.com
Mon May 30 10:42:57 CEST 2011

Hi:

Use the PolynomF package. Once you've installed it from CRAN, try the
following code:

library(PolynomF)
example(PolynomF)

The example contains a block of code to construct a list of Hermite
polynomials which are stored in a list object named H. After you've
run the example, try

deriv(H)
integral(H)

A careful reading of the documentation should help you solve a number
of useful problems.

HTH,
Dennis