[R] Survival: pyears and ratetable: expected events

Jim Trabas jim.trabas at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:51:32 CEST 2011

Thanks, of course I am familiar with your work. I've read 63 but I think my
answer may be in 81 (reading now). I've tried running the examples I've
found in the help of the survival package, they seem to work fine, but when
I parse my own variables everything gets mixed up. pyears wotks fine but
when I try to use a ratetable it gets messy. I don't know is its the
attributes of the dates, the units of measure or whatever beats me.I'll read
81 and get back to you if I see no end in sight. Was hoping for a quick
syntax.Best, JT