[R] anyone using LARS package in R

Clemontina Alexander ckalexa2 at ncsu.edu
Thu May 26 23:18:26 CEST 2011

I have used lars before. I could not find a tutorial, so finally asked
a professor at my school. He has a wrapper that nicely prints out all
the variables that were selected and is more stable in cross
validation than the original package. See below for the code and
description.

http://www4.stat.ncsu.edu/~boos/var.select/lasso.wrapper.html