[R] What are the common Standard Statistical methods used for the analysis of a dataset

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu May 26 22:18:47 CEST 2011

I think the IOTT is more a general testing framework rather than a single test (like maximum likelihood, least squares, bootstrap, etc.) so a single function won't capture the whole IOTT.  There are already many functions available to do IOTT for many cases (well the user needs to provide the ocular part), including ggplot2 and lattice packages, the vis.test function in the TeachingDemos package, and some of the reporting tools in Hmisc and rms packages (and probably plenty of others).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org