[R] R import glitch "missing data"

Struckmeier, Nathanael NStruckmeier at HarryandDavid.com
Thu May 26 20:07:07 CEST 2011

That is the strange thing... I DON'T get a warning message. R behaves as
if all data is being imported successfully. I don't receive a memory
warning, or warning of any kind. I've scanned my data for potential
problems and I do not have any ('). However...

The .txt version of my file does use (") around some of my dollar
values...here are all ways in which values on my .txt file are
expressed.
900
-900
$900