[R] document

rgui wa7.mej at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:42:06 CEST 2011

Hi ,

that's what I did:
I am connected to internet
I selected the option "choisir le site miroir de CRAN..."a list of choices
comes I chose France (Toulouse), since it is the nearest to my country, but
an error message comes:

>> Notification Message:
In open.connection (con, "r"):
   connection to 'cran.r-​​project.org impossible to port 80.

again, I have a problem in the download package ttda.zip for text mining in
R I do know that working with this package but it seems that this packge of
ttda.zip no longer used now with the new version s Rgui. is it possible to
find a solution how to download ttda.zip with R version 2.13.0.

well thanks for any suggestions
Rgui.