[R] ANOVA Residual SS and MS of 0

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue May 24 23:03:26 CEST 2011

> Where do I begin troubleshooting such a problem?

1. By examining your data to see whether you have entered it correctly.

2. By reading the posting Guide at the bottom of this and every
message and doing as it asks (posting a portion of your data and R
code so that we can see what you did).

3. By consulting your local statistician so that she can help you
better understand the nature of your problem and whether you have
appropriate data and methodology to address it.

-- Bert