[R] R in batch mode

Jonathan Daily biomathjdaily at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:16:05 CEST 2011

myR.bat is a microsoft batch file, meant to be run from the windows
command line. If you are in R, you can run R files using a single
command.

Please try reading the Introduction to R that ships with R. This is a
question that anyone who has made an effort at learning R would know.

Jon Daily
Technician