[R] skip reading a file.

Kenn Konstabel lebatsnok at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:18:40 CEST 2011

You might use dir() to get the file names (if they are in the same
folder), or something like dir(pattern="^file.*") if you want to read
only some files from there. Then for storing the result as something
like store[i,j] as in your example, you could split the file name
using something like strsplit(filename, "_") and use the resulting
components for i and j.

Best regards,
Kenn