[R] Help with isolating and comparing data from two files.

ajn21 ajn21 at case.edu
Mon May 23 19:03:11 CEST 2011

Jim,

Thank you for your help! That is precisely what I was looking for. From your
help I was able to edit the output and then print it to a txt file (because
I didn't want to print it all in the R console due to the thousands of
lines).

R is a very powerful language, but it is rather difficult for me to learn
because it is so different from other languages I've used.

Regards,
AJ