[R] Anyone successfully install Rgraphviz on windows with R 2.13?

Paul Murrell p.murrell at auckland.ac.nz
Fri May 20 03:37:01 CEST 2011

Hi

In addition to getting the graphviz version EXACTLY right (as per the
README file), and ensuring that the right paths are set up, I also
seemed to need to install graphviz in a path WITHOUT spaces (but that
may just have been superstition)

Paul

On 20/05/2011 8:28 a.m., Michael Conklin wrote:
> I have been trying to get Rgraphviz to work (I know it is from
> Bioconductor) unsuccessfully. Since I have no experience with
> Bioconductor I thought I would ask here if anyone has advice. I have
> installed Graphviz 2.20.3 as is recommended on the Bioconductor site
> but basically R cannot seem to find the needed dll files.  So, even
> though I have added the appropriate directories to the system path R
> cannot seem to find them. Any tips would be appreciated.
>
> W. Michael Conklin Chief Methodologist Google Voice: (612) 56STATS
>
> MarketTools, Inc. | www.markettools.com<http://www.markettools.com>
> 6465 Wayzata Blvd | Suite 170 |  St. Louis Park, MN 55426.  PHONE:
> 952.417.4719 | CELL: 612.201.8978 This email and attachment(s) may
> contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended
> only for the intended addressee(s) or its authorized agent(s). Any
> disclosure, printing, copying or use of such information is strictly
> prohibited. If this email and/or attachment(s) were received in
> error, please immediately notify the sender and delete all copies
>

> [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Dr Paul Murrell
Department of Statistics
The University of Auckland