[R] nlrob(...) returns error message

Timo Schlaefer timo.schlaefer at web.de
Mon May 16 22:19:18 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I implemented a non-linear model using nls(...) and it works just fine. I now tried to run the same model using nlrob(...) which basically does the same but uses a more robust estimation procedure. My problem: I cannot seem to get nlrob(...) running. Irrespective of how I try to call the function, I always get the error message "Error in is.null(x) : 'x' is missing". I do not use the variable "x" at all so this must be some kind of different problem.

Can anyone help me out here?

Many thanks

Timo

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology