[R] Multiple comparisons for coxph survival analysis model

jul 2-pom j.pompon at ibmc-cnrs.unistra.fr
Tue May 10 16:32:51 CEST 2011

Hi ExpeRts,

I find this post very interesting... as I have the same problem. I found on
other webpages that a solution would be to run simple comparison and then to
adjust for the P-value accordingly; However, I am not very satisfied by such
approach, and i would very greatful to R if a multiple comparison would
exist.

Thank You
Julien Pompon, a biologist that difficulty try to use R