[R] Bigining with a Program of SVR

ypriverol ypriverol at gmail.com
Fri May 6 20:53:40 CEST 2011

Thanks Max. I'm using now the library caret with my data. But the models
showed a correlation under 0.7. Maybe the problem is with the variables that
I'm using to generate the model. For that reason I'm asking for some
packages that allow me to reduce the number of feature and to remove the
worst features. I read recently an article taht combine Genetic algorithm
with support vector regression to do that.

Best Regards
Yasset