[R] Uniroot - error

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:37:47 CEST 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 6:33 AM, CarJabo <carly_tse at hellokitty.com> wrote:
> sorry I am not asking someone to do my homework, as I have finished all the
> procedure. I am just wondering why this technical error occurs, so I can fix
> it myself.

My guess would be it has something to do with the random data
generated at the 4625th simulation, but you have not posted a
reproducible example (as requested in the posting guide) so it is not
really possible to say.

> By the way i don't have any instructor or teaching assistant for help, so
> any suggestion for the error will be appreciated.

If whatever institution you are taking this at simply gives
assignments, grades them and penalizes for plagiarism without having
any instructors or teachers, I recommend moving to an institution
where classes are taught by someone who can answer questions etc.  As
Dr. Murdoc (and the posting guide) said and say, R-help is not for
homework.

> Thanks very much.

Good luck,

Josh