[R] Averaging uneven measurements by time with uneven numbers of measurements

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Thu May 5 22:14:17 CEST 2011

I'd be tempted to do a robust fit (loess?) to the data with a
relatively small span (I'm assuming that there are errors in the
measurements and some degree of smoothing is acceptable) then
predict the fit at a regular interval (e.g., every 30 minutes).

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600

         USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
         Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274