[R] Problem installing new packages

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Mon May 2 16:51:44 CEST 2011

On 02.05.2011 10:47, liyatle wrote:
> I'm having that problem, what did you do?

1. This is the mailing list R-help, not an individual person. I guess
you sent to the wrong address.
2. PLEASE do read the posting guide
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html and provide commented,
minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
3. Please always quote the questions/answers you are referring to.
4. The post your are referring to is ancient. I guess you either just
downloaded the files or you do not have write permissions to the library
or you install do a different library than the one you expect. But since
you have not given any details, we cannot help.

Uwe Ligges