[R] statistical question

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Mar 31 18:36:32 CEST 2011

You could do bootstrapping for confidence intervals or permutation tests for just comparing the medians.  There are other tools as well, just be sure that you understand what you are testing and what assumptions are being made in whatever method you choose.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org