[R] Garchoxfit package

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 08:15:15 CEST 2011

On Mar 26, 2011, at 11:16 PM, Ning Cheng wrote:

> Dear List,
> I'm now using Ubuntu 10.10 and I want to use the garchoxfit
> function.It seems that I need to download the package.
>
> While after installing the package,I still can't use the garchoxfit
> function.What's the reason and how to fix that?

A typical beginner error is to forget to also use either library() or
require() to load an installed package. Installation only puts the
files in the library. It does not load it into the workspace. You
should in the future offer your session which will make comments more
specific than this guessing game you have requested.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT