[R] Merging graphs with common nodes

ssamberkar ssamberkar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:38:31 CET 2011

Hi Gabor,

Thanks a lot for your help!

Those graph functions worked smoothly. I had to only change the flag
allow.duplicates=TRUE in safer.merge function.

I have another issue. Does the write.graph function support the xml or
graphml format to write graphs? That way these graphs are easier to import
in Cytoscape. Although .gml works well too but that's the only file format
compatible to Cytoscape. Can you suggest some work around for this?

Thanks a lot again..