[R] Loading mdb

ROLL Josh F JRoll at lcog.org
Tue Mar 22 21:05:50 CET 2011

I am getting into some more posts about having to have mdb-tools installed on my system (Windows XP) and have located the download but its not an executable install file and it looks like from what you said these tools are for non-windows based systems anyhow?

Is the mdb.get function the only tool to read in mdb's from MS Access?  I feel like it should be easier than this?  Thoughts?

Thanks Phil

JR