[R] linear regression in a ragged array

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Mar 22 20:17:40 CET 2011

In general when you want to split up your data and do the same thing on each piece then combine the results back together it is good to look at the plyr package.  But for this specific case you should look at the lmList function in the nlme package which may do exactly what you want with the least effort.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org