[R] Infinite loop

Hosack, Michael mhosack at state.pa.us
Tue Mar 22 18:32:26 CET 2011

Thank you Jim, I was not aware of watchdog timers. R is my first computer language. I searched through the archives and found the function setTimeLimit and applied it with low values for cpu and elapsed time. It provides a way out of the loop which is what I needed. It's not a counter, but I could not find any info. on them in the R archives.

Thanks again

Mike