[R] Problems with package npmc

Peter Ehlers ehlers at ucalgary.ca
Sun Mar 20 04:47:30 CET 2011

On 2011-03-19 17:27, carloskij wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am having a problem with package npmc. If I use the included datasets
> (brain, kronen) everything is fine, but if I try and use my dataset I
> receive an error message:

So somehow your own dataset does not comply with
the requirements of npmc. Since we don't have your
data, only you can tell what's wrong.

> Error in probval.GenzBretz(algorithm, n, df, lower, upper, infin, corr,  :
>    NAs in foreign function call (arg 2)
> In addition: Warning message:
> In probval.GenzBretz(algorithm, n, df, lower, upper, infin, corr,  :
>    NAs introduced by coercion

The error msg comes from mvtnorm. Obviously, it's not
happy with the arguments it's getting.

Provide more details as per the posting guide.
A *minimal* reproducible example (i.e. data + code)
would be best.

Peter Ehlers