[R] I want to create an object to use for the plot command

AOLeary aodhanol at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 00:02:44 CET 2011

I'm using the TSA package (along with all prerequisites) to do some GARCH
work and for some reason, something which used to work for me has decided to
up and stop. The code is as follows, after loading the package:

"
gs <- garch.sim(alpha=c(1.9,0.1), beta=c(0.700001, -0.0800003, -0.016),rnd =
rnorm, n = 400, ntrans=500)

gs1 <- garch.sim(alpha=c(1.9,0.1), beta=c(0.7, -0.08, -0.016),rnd = rnorm, n
= 400, ntrans=500)

gts=ts(gs)

gts1=ts(gs1)

dgts=gts1-gts

test <- garch(dgts, order=c(0,0))

plot(test)
"

However, I get the following error:

"
Error in plot(test) : object 'test' not found
"

What's extra annoying is that I had been using this type of code before and
it was working fine, I honestly don't know what the problem is, I've used R
reasonable extensively before but never with these packages so I'm not sure
what I might have done wrong.

If anyone could take the time to help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Yours etc,
Aodhán