[R] R² for non-linear model + comparing linear + non-linear models

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Mar 18 03:05:24 CET 2011

  This mostly seemed like a condensation of what had been said
before ... threads from the past which were readily available through
searching.

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02/archive/20370.html
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02/archive/73750.html
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02/archive/90168.html

install.packages("fortunes"); library(fortunes); fortune("curious")

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/Rhelp10/2009-April/196676.html
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2002-July/023461.html
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02/archive/35450.html

--