[R] setting up a R working group

Joanne Demmler J.Demmler at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 14:42:45 CET 2011

Dear R users,

we are currently trying to set up a R working group at Swansea University.
I would be very grateful to get some information and feedback from R
users that have done something similar, in particular regarding:

- help with giving a general overview of what R is capable of
- help with what to present or teach (did you organise your own training
programme or did you get someone from outside?)
- are there people out there who would like to present their work to us?

Any help will be highly appreciated!
Thanks Joanne

--
Joanne Demmler Ph.D.