[R] No response after click the "show Rules" button on Tab "Associate".

XiaoboGu guxiaobo1982 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:43:38 CET 2011

Another Data Mining tool we use generates the following rules which Rattle does not show,
Is that Rattle can't detect rules with multiple item output, or is that Rattle just does not show them on the interface?

"{Beef}";"{Cake,Apple}";0.6;0.225
"{Cake}";"{Beef,Apple}";0.75;0.225
"{Apple}";"{Beef,Cake}";0.9;0.225