[R] fitting a distribution to a ecdf plot

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 17:52:32 CET 2011

On Mar 15, 2011, at 12:23 PM, Lathouri, Maria wrote:

> Actually I have already done a search on that but it was not much of
> a help. That is why I posted it in the r-help in case it was much
> more helpful.

There is a tutorial by Ricci with the exact title I suggested looking
for. At the Baron website a search on that quoted string brought up
about 40 hits, most of them relevant, and one of them was from Ricci
with a link to his tutorial. The tutorial has one of its early
examples fitting a Weibull function.

--
David.