[R] indeterminate for loop

Jonathan P Daily jdaily at usgs.gov
Tue Mar 15 15:39:42 CET 2011

?"while"
You don't want a for loop. You need a while loop.
Jonathan P. Daily
Technician - USGS Leetown Science Center
11649 Leetown Road
Kearneysville WV, 25430
(304) 724-4480
"Is the room still a room when its empty? Does the room,
 the thing itself have purpose? Or do we, what's the word... imbue it."
     - Jubal Early, Firefly