[R] Lattice: Feature Request

Jim Price price_ja at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:00:14 CET 2011

Thanks Peter.

This is true, but consider this continuation of my example (which is
probably what I should have written originally):

my.opts <- list(default.args = list(
                       as.table = TRUE,
                                    between = list(x = 0.2, y = 0.2),
                       scales = list(alternating = 1, tck = c(1, 0), col =
'black') # Illustrative, doesn't do anything
                ))

oldopts <- lattice.options(my.opts)

useOuterStrips(xyplot(
                      resp ~ time | subject * var,
                      data = temp
                      ))

lattice.options(oldopts)

If the scales option worked like as.table, aspect, etc, then I wouldn't need
to use a default.scales call per xyplot. Just trying to remove some typing
from each call that I make.

Jim.