[R] Is there an exact binomial k-sample test of equivalence?

Albyn Jones jones at reed.edu
Fri Mar 11 05:39:29 CET 2011

Presumably the null hypothesis is that at least one of the differences
is larger in absolute magnitude than the chosen epsilon.  I expect that
your procedure would be conservative: if it rejects the null
hypothesis, then you are ok, but presumably what you really want would
be based on a joint confidence region for all the proportions.

albyn