[R] R usage survey

Bill.Venables at csiro.au Bill.Venables at csiro.au
Fri Mar 4 03:11:11 CET 2011

No.  That's not answering the question.  ALL surveys are for collecting information.

The substantive issue is what purpose do you have in seeking this information in the first place and what are you going to do with it when you get it?

Do you have some commercial purpose in mind?  If so, what is it?