[R] R usage survey

rex.dwyer at syngenta.com rex.dwyer at syngenta.com
Thu Mar 3 15:32:50 CET 2011

Harsh, "Suitably analyzed" for whose purposes?  One man's "suitable" is another's "outrageous". That's why people want to see the gowns at the Oscars.  Under what auspices are you conducting this survey?  What do you intend to do with it?  You don't give any assurance that the results you post won't have personally identifiable information. I don't get the impression that you know much about survey design.