[R] Creating a weighted sample - Help

LouiseS louise at sinfield.uk.net
Thu Mar 3 14:21:16 CET 2011

Hi

Thanks for responses.  The sample I have taken is a random sample from H, I,
J and K.  The further analysis I want to do is all around bad debt rates so
it could be (H/H+I)*100 = Bad rate percentage also population stability
calculations that are all related to credit scoring.  I want to be able to
report back on any variable that I have in my data set based on my factored
counts (A) of 10,000 - so every calculation is based on 10,000 account in
the correct proportions.

Does his help?

Thanks once again
Louise